Module 5a - Intro to ERDAS Imagine and Digital Data

This map shows images in classes by area in a forested section of Washington state. It was created by a combination of ERDAS Imagine and ArcPro. Step 3 caused me the most problems, but it was not an extremely difficult task. I opened my tm_class.img to the viewer, opened the attribute tab, and added an area field. It was necessary that I change the name of the field so that it would show up in arcpro (I missed this step the first time). Then I went through the process of removing the layer so that the save dialog box would appear with no  errors. Then I reopened the .img and created a subset image of the map by using an inquire box named “tm_subset.img”. The errors began when I tried to run ARCPro. The program gave me a “loading map…” screen no matter how many times I force-quit, logged off, or even restarted my computer. After that issue was resolved, I was able to add my new  subset image to the map and add a legend and essential elements. I then shared/exported my map as a .jpg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module 2 - Visual Interpretation

Module 5b - Intro to ERDAS Imagine and Digital Data

Module 4 Lab: Cartographic Design