Module 7








In exercise 5, I put many of the skills I had learned together to create deliverable maps that identified certain features that represented variations in the histogram. I thought it was interesting to change band combinations and colors to determine what the features were and enjoyed using my best judgment to represent the data. I did most of my adjustments in arc maps after using the subset and chip tool to choose the most representative part of the map in arc pro. The only problem I had was with my cursor defaulting to the pan and rotate tools, as it has before in ArcPRO, which necessitated me logging out and back into argo apps several times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module 5b - Intro to ERDAS Imagine and Digital Data

Module 3 - Land Use / Land Cover Classification

Module 8 Lab: Isarithmic Mapping